Serving dangerously for many ocasions
Goshen to Indianapolis ride
Keg Bike visits Cerulean Indianapolis
Serving at beer festival
Winona Fat and Skinny bike fest beer tent
At Winona Bike Works, we design and build custom creations to mount on or be pulled by bicycles. We are currently focused around the food and beverage industry. We also rent our bicycle creations branded to reflect your product, company, or occasion.
Our Latest Creation Keg Bike 1
Features of the “Keg Bike 1” design include:
- Bar top : Teak and mahogany
- Metalwork: All powder coated aluminum
- 3 tap ice filled draft head
- Independent CO2 regulators for each tap line (3)
- 3 port aluminum chiller plate in ice box
- Marine grade wood construction and stainless fasteners (it’s basically a boat)
- Capacity: Holds (3) Sixth Barrel kegs or Corney kegs
- Built to pour Ice Coffee, Nitro Coffee, Sodas, Beer, Home Brewed Beer, did we mention beer ?
- Rides like a beast
Our first endeavor is the “Keg Bike 1” but we have several more on the way. Keep in mind that the Wright brothers at one point also had a little bicycle company …. But things didn’t exactly stop there.
Special thanks to our friends
- Brandon Gobel - Chicago Cargo – thanks for the sweet bike
- Jay Craig at Craig Welding – awesome metal work
- Modern Materials – Powder coating
- Trailhouse Village Bicycles – Barry McManus – bike pimp
Contact us for rental or custom build prices or just to say hello!
Winona Bike Works
1101 East Canal Street
Winona Lake, IN 46590